Monday, May 13, 2013

Engagement Photos

Oh man. Anyone who knows me knows that photos are my favorite of all time ever. 

May I just say that Nyk+Cali, Wedding Photography was the best wedding decision we have made.

These two crazy funny laid back super in love photographers are AHHHmazing. Not to mention they have some intense curly hair and they know how to have a good time!

First, I wanted to make sure we had a cool local location to work with. I chose Southall Eden in Franklin, TN. This place is a the cutest little barn/hipster wedding venue that we could not afford. So, I rented it for two hours for our engagement photos.

One cool thing about getting married is you get to go to new places and meet new people!

Nyk+Cali met up with us (and Arrow) at 5:45 and we had a blast! I do friends photos for fun (not a legit business) but it was weird being on the "other side of the camera." Even Stuart mentioned that I looked nervous at first. That all went away when Cali kept making Santa Claus laughs to make me laugh!

Poor Arrow was so distracted and not very photogenic, but he did have fun running around. Here is a preview of our photos. I will post more when we get them! Enjoy.








No comments:

Post a Comment