Monday, May 13, 2013

Say Yes To The Dress

Well... it was time. Wedding Dress Shopping.

My main idea was to go to David's Bridal and try on different silhouettes to see what looked good with my figure. I had NO intention of buying my wedding dress at David's Bridal. I wanted to be different, get a unique dress, something no one else really had.

I saw two dresses I liked (only one of them Stuart would like!) I tried on both and was torn.

Luckily my mother,  my grandmother, Stuart's mother,  and my bridesmaid Niketa accompanied me!

One dress was simple and elegant and the other was flirty and fun. I knew what Stuart would say about both dresses. I knew he would like Dress #1 more than #2. The only person I wanted to show the dress to and get approval from could not help me because he can't see the dress! DARN!

I asked my dress consultant (Dori) if many people bought Dress #1 and she assured me most people did not even try it on because they did not like the look of it (sorry no hints allowed)!

Throughout the next couple of days my mind kept drifting to one and then the other but I finally decided. I loved dress #1 and with the help of my lovely bridesmaids and MOH I chose.

I can't show you my dress but I can show you my dress consultant Dori and I after I rang the bell at David's bridal for getting a dress!

*Special thanks to Niketa for coming with me to both dress appointments!

Ringing the bell with Dori (David's Bridal Brentwood, TN)

Paying for my wedding dress!

1 comment:

  1. SO funny- Dori was my consultant when I bought my dress back in September! :) Isnt she wonderful!?!?!?! Cant wait to see your dress my friend!

    ReplyDelete