Saturday, June 15, 2013

Bridal Shower!

All I can say is wow! 
My girls went all out. Big thank you to two of my bridesmaids Niketa and Nicole for making my bridal shower one of the greatest day I have ever had. Everything from the decorations, food, games, and homemade Sangria was perfect! 

Here are a few pictures:

Pin The Bow Tie On Stuart
*This was like pin the tail on the donkey but a bow tie on Stuart. Too much fun!



We also played a garter game. Sort of like hot potato.. standing in a circle each girl had to put the garter on her leg (past her knee) and get it off as soon as possible. If the music stopped and you still had the garter you were out. 


Here is some lovely decor:


We had sweet tea and Lemonade in mason jars. Colored straws and yummy cupcakes! 


We also had homemade Sangria!
Each girl got her own little tumbler with their name painted on it. 

Guests also got hair clips as favors. The clips had burlap flowers on them.


1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing bridal shower it was! This décor theme took my heart away!! It was perfectly planned party that turned out to be so fun. I also need to host surprise bridal shower for a friend so have just ended up booking the rooftop event venue for this special event. I am sure it would also enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete