Monday, May 13, 2013

Things Remembered & Facebook

When you get engaged Facebook starts putting advertisements on the side of your Facebook page (all wedding related). Well, I am glad I looked the other day!

Things Remembered had a post that said they were having a special. If you brought in your phone and showed you were engaged on Facebook they would engrave a key chain saying "Future Mrs. __________" for FREE!

I love FREE. So, I went to the local Things Remembered booth in our mall and got this lovely star key chain.

**Little secret-- this offer came up again about 2 months after I got this star key chain. I went again to a different Things Remembered and asked them for a key chain that said "Mrs. ___________" and they obliged.  After I get married my star key chain will become a Christmas Tree ornament and my new key chain will proudly hang next to my house keys!






No comments:

Post a Comment